Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reader's Pages!!

I always get excited when someone sends me a page or project they have done! I love seeing everyone's take on it! Today, I have three projects to share.

The first card is made by Melanie. You can read her blog here. She used my wreath template and made this fabulous card!! Don't you just love the way she used this and how she embellished her card!

Image removed for Publication


_________________________________________________________________


Next are two pages made by a scrapper, Laurie, I discovered on scrapbook.com! I asked to feature her two fabulous pages! You can read here blog
here.

This first page is using the "L" shaped template. It was so neat to see this one used! I love how she scrapped this with the extra photo at the top!



This second page by Laurie is using Heidi Sonboul's frame template! I love her take on it and the page turned out so cute!!



Thanks Melanie and Laurie for letting me feature your pages!!


Would you like to have you page posted here?? Work with one of my templates on the right hand side and I will feature you page! Just email your image to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .

4 comments:

  1. These are such great projects! That card is super cute and the layouts are awesome. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful los and card! SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS stuff ladies! :) thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas card is fantastic! Off to use more shaped templates! :)

    ReplyDelete