Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Jan. 29!

It's that time again .. are you excited? I sure am! Today, Ideas for Scrapbookers is featuring a SUPER talented scrapbooker and friend of mine! I have known her for a few years on scrapbook.com and she has always been as nice as can be. Here style is so fabulous, you have to check out her gallery!! Here is a hint: she was a finalist in the CK Scrapbooker of the Year Contest one year... let's get to know her Cheryl Nelson!


I have been married 27 years to my hubby and we share 5 children and three adorable grandchildren. I have been scrapbooking for five years and making cards for one year. I am currently on the 2Sketches4You design team. I love to cook and read, but my very, very favorite thing to do is play games with my children. It is just THE BEST when everyone is home and we sit and play games all day together. I also really, really love playing and being silly with my grandchildren. I have one daughter who is currently serving as a missionary for our church in Paraguay and will be gone for another year and my son will be leaving soon to serve as a missionary and he will be gone two years, so it will be another two years before all the family is together again. My favorite TV show is So You Think You Can Dance? and anything on The Food Network. I love, love, love the music from Glee and have both the CDs. I feel like I am the most blessed person on the planet. I have so much to be grateful for.

Here is her blog: http://cheryljunegirl.blogspot.com/
Her gallery:CherylJuneGirl
And a sketch site she is on the design team for: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

I am so excited for you all to see her very fun post. so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment