Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Page Optical Illusions by Heidi Sonboul!

Heidi sent me another page and template to use!! I am so thankful to have her helping me out! It is so cute, check out what she wrote about it!

When you look at this layout... do you think "it looks like a two page layout"? This is called an optical illusions. By cropping and placing your paper "ends" in the middle, it gives the feeling of a two page layout. I finished the look by adding Photos and journaling. It's an easy layout to create and that gives a fun new feel.



Isn't this is a COOL idea!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited I found your blog! Here is a layout I created from one of your digi-templates!

    Thank you for these awesome templates!!!

    See my page here:

    http://annabrettj.blogspot.com/2010/01/layout-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique idea Heidi! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete