Thursday, January 14, 2010

Card Template + Page Template

Did you all notice the brand new look of the blog? I hope it easier to follow!! Today I have made two things.. a card sketch and a page template! I hope you find inspiration from them :)

This first sketch is based on this card by Julie, one of the contributing artists! Isn't it cute!!!


And here is a sketch of the card!




Next, is a unique looking page template! I was inspiring by the bend in a pipe of all things. Well, a playground piece that looks like a pipe! I see those everyday when I pick up my son from school. I thought this would look good for playground photos or action photos.

Here is the template!



Here is the photo template for those who want print that out!


And lastly, here is the template in digital layers! Click on link, save and open in Photoshop Elements! Digital and hybrid scrappers can you use this one quite easily!

http://www.4shared.com/file/197061695/8baf3047/pc_bend_template.html



I hope you enjoy the sketch and template! Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. i love the new look!! love that you have 3 columns now.

    THANK YOU FOR THE CARD TEMPLATE!!! for sure will be using it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete