Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Saturday! Two New Templates!

I created two new templates for two different types of scrappers! They are quite different, one is traditional, while on is a lot more graphic! Which one do you prefer? I provided both a full template image plus a digital layered template that you can download and use on Photoshop Elements!

This first one is a much more traditional page template! Here is the image:



This is the layout I based it on. It was inspired by a layout I saw in Scrapbooks, etc a while back :)


You can download the digital layered template below! Just copy and paste this web address on the URL and save the file. Open the file in Photoshop Elements and you are ready to go!

http://www.4shared.com/file/191947247/cc72efb4/pc_button_frame_template.html


_________________________________________________________________

Next is the more graphic template! I thought it could also work well as a Star Wars page. I sort of made this with photos of my son dressed up as Darth Vader. It would also look good for photos with movement!


Here is the image without any arrows or text in case you want to print this out!


Lastly, here is the link to the digital layered template!

http://www.4shared.com/file/191948508/658d31f2/pc_circle__arrow_template.html

I hope you enjoy these two! I would love to see what you do with them ;)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a traditionalist and love that sketch. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thank you - I'm adding them to my idea notebook along w/ the filename incase I decide to do it digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great templates pam!!!!!!! LOVE that layout you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE both of them Pammy! I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete