Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Need Some Sun?

This template is based on a older "sunny" layout I did a while back. I thought it would be good to post it in the middle of winter, since I haven't seen much sun lately! :) I hope you like it! I made it into a digital layered template for use in photoshop. You can also use it as a sketch or print out the top portion and trace it onto you paper! Here is a preview of the template and the original page.



Here is the link to the site to download the page template!

http://www.4shared.com/file/209056384/4ff2eda1/pc_sunshine_template.html


Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your sunny layout! Such a bright & cheerful page! I love the butterfly - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [28 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely be trying this one! That was one of my favorite layouts of yours ever Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll definitely be trying the sunshine template Pam, absolutely love it but think it's your take on it I'm loving, the circular journaling and the papers, just perfect

    ReplyDelete