Thursday, January 21, 2010

Got Edge?

It's been a while since I posted a new template so here it is. I love paper that has an interesting edge so I made one digitally. Below the preview is the template in layers for digital and hybrid scrappers!



(click for template download)
http://www.4shared.com/file/203257134/fe867924/pc_edgy_template2.html


Next is just the four sections so the traditional and/or digital scrapbookers can you use that. I have provided a template to print and also the layered template.


(click for template download)
http://www.4shared.com/file/203261063/7e9c57f9/pc_edgy_template3.html

Here is an example by one of the contributing artists, Cathy! Isn't it great!!


and here is one by me:



Lastly, is an image of just the border. Tradition scrappers can print it out and trace onto their page! :)



I hope you enjoy my template, let me know if you use them :)

2 comments:

  1. These are really nice. I can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool Pammy! I love the edges you made. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete