Thursday, January 21, 2010

Got Edge?

It's been a while since I posted a new template so here it is. I love paper that has an interesting edge so I made one digitally. Below the preview is the template in layers for digital and hybrid scrappers!



(click for template download)
http://www.4shared.com/file/203257134/fe867924/pc_edgy_template2.html


Next is just the four sections so the traditional and/or digital scrapbookers can you use that. I have provided a template to print and also the layered template.


(click for template download)
http://www.4shared.com/file/203261063/7e9c57f9/pc_edgy_template3.html

Here is an example by one of the contributing artists, Cathy! Isn't it great!!


and here is one by me:



Lastly, is an image of just the border. Tradition scrappers can print it out and trace onto their page! :)



I hope you enjoy my template, let me know if you use them :)

5 comments:

  1. These are really nice. I can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cool Pammy! I love the edges you made. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete