Monday, January 25, 2010

A frame + Template!

Hi everyone I am posting this a bit early because tomorrow is busy busy busy! On Saturday, I drew a new scroll on my computer and made it into a frame! You can see the frame as a preview and then you can download the layered PSD file. Enjoy these free digital items ;)



(click on link to download file)
http://www.4shared.com/file/206613144/28cb3c5/pc_flourishframe_template.html



I have also created a tag! You just open the layered template below in Photoshop Elements and put your photo behind it. Next, Type in your to: and from: names. Flatten the image and print it at the desired size. Cut out the image and attach to a present or even an party favor! It makes is great customized tag for anyone.



(click on link to download file)
http://www.4shared.com/file/206609958/4eef56c3/pc_flourishtag_template.html


Next, is a template based on this older page, but I still love it!


Here is a preview and below is the digital layered template.



(click on link to download file)
http://www.4shared.com/file/206616290/85d747fa/pc_eight_circles_template.html


Please keep in mind if you use my digi items, please give me credit and leave the blog address so others can access the templates! Thanks and enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pam
    Love your templates! problem though, the file for the tag seems to be invalid (a typo?). Could you check as I really like it!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam--you do such amazing work! I LOVE that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [25 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know this is the coolest flippin blog I have EVER encountered!!! I could (and will) spend hours here! Seriously...I am a digi scrapper and still have tons of traditional paper supplies to use up and really love all the cool shapes, brakets and die cuts but can't find them in ANY of the stores around here....so this is a treat for me...thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing post Pammy! I love that new template! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete