Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flourish Template!

I created this template as a digital layered template and sketch! It is a pretty traditional layout design with a few journaling strips! I hope you find inspiration in it! I plan on turning it into a layout in the few weeks for my album! Let me know your feedback on this one!


Here is a preview of the template!


Here is the template in digital layers. Click on link and download the file. Open in Adobe Photoshop Elements and you are ready to go!

http://www.4shared.com/file/193855998/2e9c403e/pc_flourishtemplate.html



And lastly the sketch of the page!! Please let me know if you use this one :)



6 comments:

  1. Thank-you for the template. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the template. I am a newbie, taking a class and trying to do one step at a time (just seems to work better for me). I think this site will help me alot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam thank you so much for this fabulous template!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and very well written, that will really help you Professionally qualified. hire php programmers accessible through 'Web Art Sense' is directed towards giving you the best outcome of our expertise. You can find out many useful information about web design, seo and his work by visiting his blog and I Just wanna say thanks you for the information you have shared.

    ReplyDelete