Friday, December 18, 2009

Wreath Template for Photos!

I just thought of this today! The idea came from a frame my mom had that was in the shape of a wreath but held photos like this! Print this out and you can use it on just about anything: layouts, cards, altered projects, etc. You don't have to use the photo spots for photos, feel free to use papers or embellish the center!
Here is the template!



And here is just the photos if you want to just use this design!


Here is the digital template is layers!!
http://www.4shared.com/file/185493632/7d94195/pc_wreath_template.html


Please send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com if you use this!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've got this one saved! Such a neat design Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I have tried every way I could think of and I can't download any of your digital templates or for that matter any thing else on your site. I've honestly tried everrything. I've also tried both last night and tonight to send you an e mail but the address you've given here does not work. It's making me crazy.
    is there another e mail address that can be used? I love all your templates but I just can't figure out how to get them. HELP !!Jackie (hjccote3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete