Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two Template Tuesday


I have two templates/sketches to share today! The first one is based on my "Beachy Road Trip" layout.

Here is the preview of the sketch/template I made. If you just want the sketch, right click and then click "save as".

If you want the layered digital template I created in Photoshop Elements you can download it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/hwmLK87d/HL_BeachyRoadTrip.html

The second template I made was based on my "Boys Rock" layout.

Here is the preview of the second sketch/template. Again, if you want to save it as a sketch just right click and click on "save as".


If you want the layered digital template I created in Photoshop Elements you can download it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/09_xVPOw/HL_BoysRock.html

*I used the August 2010 Scraptastic Club kit called He's So Rock N' Roll to create both of the above layouts.

12 comments:

  1. I love these! Thank you for sharing all your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the great templates and ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are great!! I loved the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! They're great pages!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the templates. Like usual your scrap pages are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the awesome comments girls! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these templates!!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your talent. I"ll be back and look at the rest of the blog when I have time to sitdown and enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks pam for your wonderful fresh sketches!
    Love the circle ones!

    ReplyDelete