Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two Template Tuesday


I have two templates/sketches to share today! The first one is based on my "Beachy Road Trip" layout.

Here is the preview of the sketch/template I made. If you just want the sketch, right click and then click "save as".

If you want the layered digital template I created in Photoshop Elements you can download it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/hwmLK87d/HL_BeachyRoadTrip.html

The second template I made was based on my "Boys Rock" layout.

Here is the preview of the second sketch/template. Again, if you want to save it as a sketch just right click and click on "save as".


If you want the layered digital template I created in Photoshop Elements you can download it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/09_xVPOw/HL_BoysRock.html

*I used the August 2010 Scraptastic Club kit called He's So Rock N' Roll to create both of the above layouts.

11 comments:

  1. I love these! Thank you for sharing all your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the great templates and ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are great!! I loved the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! They're great pages!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the templates. Like usual your scrap pages are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the awesome comments girls! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these templates!!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing your talent. I"ll be back and look at the rest of the blog when I have time to sitdown and enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks pam for your wonderful fresh sketches!
    Love the circle ones!

    ReplyDelete