Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Designer Showcase: Stickles!

Happy Wednesday! Have you ever used Stickles? I have not. I have one from a long time ago but I haven't used it yet. After the contributors sent in their gorgeous projects using Stickles, it makes me want to get out and use it now! They add just the right amount of sparkle and detail to your page! Check out these examples to see what I mean.

Dolores created two gorgeous pages using just little bit of Stickles. Just a little bit goes a long way. Can you spot the sparkly stickles? The first page she used some of the flowers and it looks so good!


This second page Dolores used a bit on her butterflies!



Sara also used a little bit to enhance her cute page. She used it on the "4". See how much it stands out!



Cathy created two gorgeous projects using Stickles to highlight her cards! On the first card, she used to make the snow shimmer! It looks like real snow!


On this second project, Cathy used Stickles to highlight the Santa! Isn't this cool!




Heather is also sharing a couple page using Stickles. On her first cute page she used it to highlight the flourishes. So neat!


The second page, Heather actually changed the color of the thickers to match the page using yellow Stickles! She also used Stickles on the stars!


I hope these ideas inspire you to break on the Stickles on your next project!

7 comments:

  1. great pages! I wanna play with stickles again, thanks Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Now I have a few more ways to use Stickles in my creative arsenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love anything with glitter... I was a teen in the 80's, the blingier the better. :0) Great projects all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! :) learned so much.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pages, they are inspiring!

    Carol
    www.CreativelyCarol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts ladies! I am glad I'm not the only one addicted to Stickles!

    ReplyDelete