Friday, August 6, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for August 6th!

I am happy to share another featured artist with you all :) ! Today I am sharing a scrapbooker who creates beautiful pages and projects. I just browsed her blog and found some great ideas for cards! You can see her inspirational blog here. She uses color so well on her artwork! Let's get to know Linda better.



I am a retired educator, wife, and mother of a grown son. I have always enjoyed crafts and have designed and created clothes for myself and others, cross-stitched, and tole painted. I began scrapbooking in 1998 when our son was a senior in high school. Several years ago I added card making to my list of crafts. During the last 12 years I have been published in Memory Makers, CardMaker, Craft n Things, and Magnolia Ink magazines. My layouts also have been published in books on scrapbooking. Currently I am on Whimsie Doodles Design Team, and occasionally, I design for StampingScrapping.com.

I was excited when Pam asked me to be a guest designer for 'Ideas for Scrapbookers'. Not only did it give me a reason to look through all of Pam's great templates and previous guest designers' layouts, but it also challenged me. I had to come up with an idea to share along with a layout to illustrate my idea. Stepping out of a comfort zone is always fun, and I appreciate this opportunity.


Don't forget to visit Linda's blog here: http://lccorner.blogspot.com/ and I will be posting her blog post in a bit on inspiring ways to use a template ... stay tuned ;)


1 comment: