Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Designer Showcase: Back to School Pages!

Have your kids gone back to school yet? My son started on Monday. Today I am sharing the contributor's back to school pages! I hope these inspire you to scrap those school pics!


Cathy created this cute digital page about her kids going back to school! I love the notebook paper and use of circles!


Sara created two adorable back to school pages! I am totally loving the bright color used and the special touches like die cut paper and cute embellishments!




Heather also created two back to school pages! I love how Heather uses white space on her pages! I really inspires me to want to try that! Check out how she outlined the area with pen in the second page!




Here a page by me that I did last year comparing year to year!


I hope you have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. All of the school projects look amazing! I love every one of them! Thanks for the comment about the white space on my layout Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! I've got so many "back to school" pics and I've only made that one page! I need to do some more!!!

    ReplyDelete