Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Basic Grey Max & Whiskers

I thought it would be neat to share that you can use Basic Grey Max & Whiskers papers and embellishments for more than just pet pages.

When I got the Max & Whiskers paper, I discovered that the colors from this particular paper matched photos of my son eating his favorite carrot baby food. I used Max & Whiskers buttons, decorative tape, die cut cardstock pieces, bloomers fabric flowers, and flowers from the element sticker sheet as embellishments.


On the next page, I used the orange paper from the collection to match my son's shirt. I also thought the orange paper would go with the soak up the sun title I wanted to use. I used Max & Whiskers buttons, decorative tape, die cut cardstock pieces, bloomers fabric flowers, and a border from the element sticker sheet as embellishments.


This last layout is my favorite that I did with the Max & Whiskers collection. Even though it's not a pet page, I was able to incorporate some of the fish themed embellishments by using photos of my son taking a bath. He is a little fish because he adores his baths! I used Max & Whiskers decorative tape, die cut cardstock pieces, bloomers fabric flowers, and a little fish from the element sticker sheet as embellishments.



3 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about buying some items from this line, and your layouts have convinced me to do so. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laurie!

    You're welcome Rene! I'm glad I could help. =0)

    ReplyDelete