Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tint Your Photo Any Color -Tutorial!

Today, I am going to teach you a super easy to way to tint you photo any color in Adobe Photoshop Elements! Sometime you might want sepia or other times you might want a gray tint to you photo. Perhaps you want a bluish tint to your photo ... it is super easy!

Step 1: Open you photo in PSE.



Step 2: On the top bar to go ENHANCE>ADJUST COLOR>REMOVE COLOR.


Step 3: Your photo will go to black and white. Go to ENHANCE>ADJUST COLOR>ADJUST HUE/SATURATION.


Step 4: A box will pop up. Click the COLORIZE button on the bottom right. Slide the bars (HUE AND SATURATION) of the top two slots until you get the desired color and saturation of color.


Step 5: I turned my photo to a sepia like color. Make sure you save your photo under a new name!



Hope this tutorials helps you tint your photos :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip!!! I need to play with my PSE more! I love the photo of Kevin and Sean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Pammy! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete