Friday, July 20, 2012

My Layout Based on a Sketch

Hi, it’s Gael here today and I’ve done a layout based on the following sketch by Pam.
I loved the look of this sketch when I saw it and knew I wanted to try using it.



I started by white washing the green background paper, by painting it lightly with white paint, just to soften it slightly.
I then rolled the edges of the green paper to give it some dimension. 
I used a border punch on both the pink and white papers and overlapped them as the border behind the photos.
The fancy circle shapes are all cut out with a die cut on the cuttlebug. 
The Hall of Mirrors image is one I downloaded from one of my favourite websites – the graphics fairy.  I added the text to the image in photoshop and then printed in onto card at 75% the original size.
I then cut around the image and inked the edges and added some bling to the frame.
The butterflies are from an Australian company called  Collections.



4 comments: