Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Template and sketch with Chevrons!

Hi Dolores here today to share a fun sketch and template.  I have been seeing chevron shapes everywhere and love the look of pretty borders so I created a sketch and template to share today with chevron and scallop borders.  I used 5 different patterned papers to create my chevrons and then ran a cute double scalloped border alongside.  Here is my sketch.


I decided of a fun summertime look for my page and grabbed two of my favorite puppy pictures of my dog Maggie.  Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent.  Ha!  Like any puppy she had a bit of the mischief maker in her but you wouldn't know it by these pics.  Here is my layout.


I used a beautiful kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow to create this page called "Sweet Summertime."  These colors are fun and alive without being too bright.  A wonderful color palette.

If you would like the template I created in PhotoShop you can download it from either of the two file sharing sites below.

4Shared:  ds-template-19.psd
MediaFire:  ds-template-19.psd

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great time scrapping!




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much for another awesome template. When I want a new idea and to use a template, yours are the first ones that I look at. Super job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Both the template and the layout are so awesome. I can't imagine cutting those chevrons from paper, but I could see making this layout in paper by using a chevron print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fantastic! Thank you for sharing the template!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always thankful for all the templates you guys make, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dolores, I totally love your templates. Thanks for this freebie. I made a layout with it. Hope you like: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1640316&title=macaquices&cat=500

    Xoxo, Mirelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your chevrons, page is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete