Monday, July 9, 2012

Sketch Today

Hey everyone, it's Pam here! I love creating sketches along with layouts. My design team position at GCD Studios allows me to make sketches for their blog and magazine. The sketch used in the magazine is either used as is, altered, or flipped by three different scrapbookers. This time I went with altering the sketch. Here is the sketch for July. You can see PaperCut's July Issue here. It is a great issue!! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT at the GCD PaperCut post.. they are giving away a collection to 1 person!


Here is my layout which is altering the sketch.


I altered the design of the layout for my interpretation of the sketch. 
I chose to change the circles to layered flowers and bring the up the 
from the bottom just as the sketch. My photos also were flip flopped 
with the largest photo to the left instead of on the right. I stitched 
my title on the bottom and added a few pretty butterflies to my page.

Have a nice Monday :)

4 comments: