Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Template and sketch with a pair of circles!

Hi!  Dolores here today to share a template and sketch which will handle nicely a pair of your great photos.  Many times I take several pictures, especially of people, since I really want to get at least one good shot.  However, from time to time I get multiple photos I like, or that speak to me of the moment, so I want to use both of them in a layout.  Here is my sketch for today with two photos.


Any here is my layout from this sketch.



These photos are of my lovely niece and were taken during a visit.  When I first downloaded these from my camera they were too dark.  So after experimenting with them in PhotoShop I ended up with two photos I actually liked quite well.  They certainly capture her fun spirit.

The template for this page was created in PhotoShop and can be downloaded from one of the two file sharing sites below.  Hope you enjoy it!

4Shared:  ds-template-22.psd
MediaFire:  ds-template-22.psd





6 comments:

  1. I love it! Great pictures of your niece and I love the page you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, love your templates. Pretty layout with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very innovative, Dolores! Thanks for sharing your beautiful sketch & LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this page, just might give this sketch a go, its brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the page and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete