Sunday, July 22, 2012

Layout With Circles + Sketch

Hello everyone, it's Pam here sharing layout and sketch for you. These are photo from my son's 10th birthday! This was so much fun to do. I envisioned large balloons floating around my page and some of them filled with photos of my son. I chose circles because they look almost exactly like balloons and they are easier to work with.  All of my cutting was done with an exacto knife and clear circle cutter not an electronic die cut. The paper I chose were just perfect for my page. There were so bright and fun and really made my black and white photo stand out over the brown background paper. Here is my page.


The papers I used from the GCD Studios collections are: Bonjour, Sweet Tooth, Flower Child and Country charm. My embellishments are from MME and Fancy Pants. I created this sketch to go along with my page. Feel free to use it, alter it, flip it, or gain inspiration from it.  :)




Hope you have fun with the sketch!!

3 comments:

  1. That's some amazing circle work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is so versatile...It can be used for a bathtime LO or a beach/ pool page. TFS, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And so impressive that you cut it by hand!!

    ReplyDelete