Friday, October 14, 2011

Step Out of Your Comfort Zone- Reader's Page

Hey there all! I hope you have gotten some inspiration from the "Step out of Your Comfort Zone" series I have been doing for the past month. To review please visit these page:
Step Out of Your Comfort Zone - Part1
Step Out of Your Comfort Zone - Part 2
Step Out of Your Comfort Zone - Part 3

Today I am sharing a reader's page from one of my friends who I actually met a couple of weeks ago :) She has contributed to the blog a bunch of times and took the challenge of stepping out of her comfort zone. Can you spot me in the photo (check left). Let's see Marlene's page and then I will let you know how she challenged herself! You can also check out her gallery to see the style she normally scraps here: Scrap4brains .


Look at how pretty her page turned out. I love how the yellow compliment the photo so well! This is how Marlene challenged herself, "I am pretty much a flat scrapper and not shiny.  Ribbon and bling are mysteries to me so adding the bling and lacey bits takes me out of my comfort zone."  I really enjoy the depth that Marlene added to her page, I think it is very fitting for this as it enhances the papers quite well. The lace is really nice on the top and around the main paper block. I think this turned out great and add great feminine touches to the page! Thanks Marlene for sharing how you stepped out of your comfort zone!!

5 comments:

  1. The page is beautiful! Great photo. I love the pearls along the lace. What a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! Ribbon and bling are mysteries to me too. I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your page Marlene! The lace and bling are beautiful and your color combination works so very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete