Monday, October 24, 2011

A new template for your fall photos!

I have been enjoying all the Autumn colors and feel like our neighborhood has hit its peak this past week.  Soon the trees will be losing all their leaves--sigh.  I always feel the fall season is too short.  I had the opportunity to take a great walk last week so I am sharing some fall photos with the template I have for you today.  Here's my layout titled "Autumn Gold."

I had some fun with this template.  I wanted to have the fall leaves and flowers setting on a rolling hill.  I think it has a little bit of that effect.  However you could use these wavy shapes for any season!  I created my layout with a beautiful kit called "Harvest" from Jennifer Labre.  Below is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.
I have also made a template in PhotoShop for our digital scrapbookers.  It is available at either of the two file sharing sites below.


Thanks for joining us today!  Hope you enjoy the template.


9 comments:

  1. I love the sketch & what you've done for it! Great use of fall colors. Like the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh I just love this blog...yours and Heather's and Pat's templates are awesome....thanks so much for sharing your incredible talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another wonderful template; love you layout with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahnk you very much for this beautiful template...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Thanks for sharing.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty template Dolores. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete