Monday, October 24, 2011

A new template for your fall photos!

I have been enjoying all the Autumn colors and feel like our neighborhood has hit its peak this past week.  Soon the trees will be losing all their leaves--sigh.  I always feel the fall season is too short.  I had the opportunity to take a great walk last week so I am sharing some fall photos with the template I have for you today.  Here's my layout titled "Autumn Gold."

I had some fun with this template.  I wanted to have the fall leaves and flowers setting on a rolling hill.  I think it has a little bit of that effect.  However you could use these wavy shapes for any season!  I created my layout with a beautiful kit called "Harvest" from Jennifer Labre.  Below is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.
I have also made a template in PhotoShop for our digital scrapbookers.  It is available at either of the two file sharing sites below.


Thanks for joining us today!  Hope you enjoy the template.


11 comments:

  1. I love the sketch & what you've done for it! Great use of fall colors. Like the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh I just love this blog...yours and Heather's and Pat's templates are awesome....thanks so much for sharing your incredible talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another wonderful template; love you layout with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahnk you very much for this beautiful template...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the template - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Thanks for sharing.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty template Dolores. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete