Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fright Night Sketch/Template

Good morning ladies! It's Heather, and I am back to share another template and sketch. This is the preview of the sketch. As always, please feel free to right click on the image to save it to your computer for later use.


I know that the sketch looks a little busy, but it makes sense when you see that I based it on my Fright Night layout. I created this page with my Scraptastic Club "Witching Hour" kit and I wanted the sketch to have many of the same elements.


I didn't forget about the digital girls! You can download the free layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements at the link below.




8 comments:

  1. I love love the templates you ladies offer...I have used them time and time again......thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch Heather will post my page I made from it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very welcome ladies. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete