Monday, October 10, 2011

A new template and sketch!

I have a new template and sketch to share today. A friend of mine, Kathy, has nine grandchildren and occasionally shares really fun photos. So today's layout features 4 of those great grandkids. Here's my layout titled "All Aboard."

I love the bright colors of these papers and the good contrast of the elements.  This digital page was created with a beautiful kit by Jennifer Labre called "Full of Life."  For our paper scrapbookers here is the sketch.
And for our digi scrapbookers the PhotoShop template can be downloaded from one of the two file sharing sites below.  Hope you enjoy it!








4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch is awesome Dolores, and I totally love your layout too. It's great having you back!

    ReplyDelete