Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm back!

Hi everyone! It's Heather, and I'm back from my month long break with a sketch and template to share. As always, please feel free to right click on the image below to save the sketch for later use.


This is the page I made that inspired this template and sketch. I used my October Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Witching Hour".


Here's a closer look at some of the smaller details. The bats were a .svg file from Echo Park's Apothecary collection.


If you're a digital scrapbooker, you can download the layered .psd file that I created in Photoshop Elements by clicking the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/5q4aJtKS/HL_Sketch_Template3.html

Don't forget to send the pages you complete with the sketch and template to Pam so she can feature them here on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog!

8 comments: