The first contributing artist I want to share, has been with the blog for a few months and has shared so many cool ideas and pages! She joined the team on June 21 and I feel blessed to have her talents and her friendship as well! I have gotten know her and I am so glad we are friends! So, it is time to share the artist, Lisa Blastick!
Lisa has this amazing talent to use so many COOL elements on her pages. I love how neat and unique every single one of her layouts looks! I am always amazed when I see a new layout by her. You can check out her gallery here to see what I am talking about. It's time to highlight some of the fabulous posts that Lisa has created!
- The first post by Lisa was how to create a paper dress mannequin. Since Lisa is so good at making her own embellishments, I am so glad she shared how she created this! You can see the post here.
- The next idea she shares about is how to use those old plastic templates in a unique and current way. You have to see this post here to know what I am talking about!
- Lisa created a post on how to make paper buttons. This is such a great way to use those scraps and create your own embellishments, you can see the posts here!
- Next Lisa shows us how to create your own flower doily! This flower tutorial is so creative. I never thought about creating my own flower out of doily! You can see this post here!
- I love this tutorial on making your own paper fence! Again another great way Lisa shows how to create your own embellishments and you can see it here. ;)
- These handmade tombstone are just perfect for Halloween! You can see how Lisa made these creative embellishments here.
Thank you so much for being such a great contributing artist, Lisa. I am so thankful and honored that I can share your gorgeous pages and neat tutorials on the blog :)
Our next contributor is a super sweet and super creative contributor! She has only been with us a few months, but it has been so nice building a friendship with her (and I am so glad to call her a friend). She first was announced on June 28! I just knew she would bring so many great posts and ideas to the blog.. so who is this? It's Sara Zenger!
Sara always brings with her such well designed pages that have unique elements and fun, bright colors. I love looking at her gallery and blog. You can see her gallery here and her blog here. Sara is also a design team member for Practical Scrappers and for Scrapfit! There you can see more of her projects! I feel so lucky to have her as a contributor on the blog! It's time to highlight fabulous posts from Sara!
- Sara shows us how to create really neat cardstock flowers! I love how she layers pieces on top of each other! To see this great tutorial, click here.
- I love this next demo about circle punches and creating a border. It is neat the way she folds the paper to create and connects the circle to create such a cool look! You can see this tutorial here.
- This next tutorial is sooo cool because it features how to do fake stitching. This is especially useful for those who don't have a sewing machine or don't want to get it out! You can read about it here!
- Sara created a demo about how to make tissue paper flowers. The flower turned out so beautiful! If you want to learn how, click here!
- This tutorial on rolled paper frame is something I have never seen before but the results are so cool! You can read all about it here.