Sunday, October 17, 2010

April Showers Template

Good morning! I am stopping by to share another digital sketch and template that I created for everyone. When I originally created this sketch, I thought I would be cutting the scalloped die cut paper down the center and adhering it to either side. As I started playing around more with the design, I decided not to! It's another good example of how you can change a sketch to make it work the way you want with your ideas.

Here is a preview of the sketch. Feel free to right click and click on "Save As" to save the image to your computer.
Here is the layout that I made with the Saturday in the Park kit from Scraptastic Club.

I also made it into a digital template. You can download the layered file I created in Photoshop Elements at the link below.



3 comments:

  1. So cute Heather. I think I may need to give that sketch a go...tons of scalloped paper lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete