Friday, October 1, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Oct. 1st!

Happy Friday and it's time for another fabulous featured artist. I am really excited about the post today by our featured artist! It features how to take better photos of projects which is something I am totally into right now! She also has a store where you buy her really cool templates, fonts and other digital products and I must say that I totally want a bunch of these. You can check it out here. You can also browse her blog here to see all of the COOL things she has to offer. Krisi also created the cutest projects, you can browse her work on her online gallery here. Let's get to know our featured artist, Krisi!!





Hi! I am Krisi of Krisi's Kreations (http://krisiskreations.blogspot.com). I am so excited to be a Featured Artist here at Ideas for Scrapbookers. I have always been into paper crafts including scrapbooking, stamping, altered gifts, etc. I started paper scrapbooking in high school and a few years later in 2001 became a consultant of a paper scrapbooking company. I love sharing with others how to preserve their memories and have fun while doing it. I had children and moved a few times and decided that I needed to spend more time making the memories with my children than showing others how to scrapbook them. During this time I began stamping and creating other paper craft projects. I have fun creating a gift that I made from some paper and see the joy on their face! I started digital scrapbooking when my oldest was 30 months and if I had scrapbook items out they were in her mouth. Digital scrapbooking was perfect as I just minimized the program and walked away… no mess to clean up. I still wanted to work with paper and glue which is how my love for both paper crafting and digital creation led me to hybrid last year and in November I became a hybrid designer. I now design templates to create boxes, cards, banners and more! If you would like to try out a hybrid template, simply sign up for my newsletter – over on my blog! I have two little girls that LOVE to “craft” with mommy! They love to watch things shape into a new design. I also have a little love for photography … I need to learn so much more but one thing that I figured out early on is that the way you photograph your projects (or paper scrapbooks even) makes a difference, so I have tried to improve my photos. I hope you enjoy the tips that I will share about getting better preview photos.


Don't forget to check back in a few minutes for her great post idea ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment