Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Smell My Feet

You know that old Halloween rhyme..... "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat" ?? Well I'm here to share a few ideas for giving Halloween treats in some dressed up ways! And I've got a template for you too!

This treat bag topper was made using dies from Spellbinders to cut the cardstock and patterned paper which I folded over the top of the bag. I used a zip sandwich sized bag, I've got those on hand for packing my kids lunches. The crop-o-dile works great for punching holes to thread some ribbon through. Then I applied a few Halloween theme stickers. Simple, easy and it dressed up the goodies for some lucky trick-or-treater.

This little emporium serves double duty as a nifty Halloween decoration. I made this eery potions box using a template by Little Potato House.

I've had it in my house filled with M&M's for a few days. My kids thought it was just for decoration and don't know that the lids opens! Maybe I'll just keep that my own little secret??? Yeah, I love M&M's!

The coffin the kids figured out. I guess they were curious to see just what was inside! I made this using the template I'm sharing with you today. I printed two different digital papers on either side of my cardstock, or you could use double-sided scrapbook paper. It assembles quickly and can be dressed up with embellishments. It would make a cute hostess gift if you're attending any seasonal parties!

You can download the template for the coffin >>here<<

I hope you enjoy these ideas for ways to share some Halloween treats in a creative way.

Happy Haunting!!! I'm off to grab some M&M's from my secret stash! Shhhhhhhh!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cool Cathy! I love the house with the M&M's in it! Here's hoping they don't figure it out so you can keep your chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete