I am honoring two contributing artists today! The first artist is someone who has been here since the beginning! I am so excited that one of the original contributing artists is still here!! She was introduced way back in Nov. of 2009! She is one sweet girl and a good friend of mine. Want to learn more? It is Heather Landry!
Did you know that she is also a design team member for Scraptastic Club and for Jessica Sprague? If you haven't seen her work that much, just stop over to her gallery (and her blog) to find lots of fabulously designed pages and a great style! I really love her versatile style! I am now going to feature my favorite posts by her so you can remember all of the hard work Heather has done for the blog!
- One of my favorite templates that Heather made was the Christmas Tree Template! I loved this so much I even made a project with it. It has been one of the most popular templates used on the blog! You can see it here!
- I was blown away by her journaling post! It gave me lots of ideas on what to journal about! You can read about it here!
- I thought it was super cool when Heather showed us how to emboss chipboard! I love how many ideas Heather has for scrapbooking. You can read about it here!
- Here Heather shows us how to dry emboss flowers!! It is SUCH a cool way to make your own embellishments. Check it out here.
- Need some great BasicGrey Max and Whisters ideas? There are great examples by Heather here. I love these pages!
- Check out two amazing templates, they have been very popular downloads ;) You can see them here!
Next up is another fabulous contributor who has been with the blog since Jan. 12, 2010! She has created amazing and super creative posts to share on the blog! I have gotten to know this contributor quite well and she is a great friend. I even had the honor of meeting her near where she lives! How cool is that?? Who is this you ask? It is Cathy Dippolito!
Cathy has this super fun style and can make just about anything! I am totally amazed by some of the projects she puts together.. wanna see more? You can visit her gallery here to see her amazing work ... and also her blog here! Cathy also shares her talent with The Hybrid Chick, Scrapmatters, and Nitwit Collections! I am so honored to have her be a contributing artist ;) :)
It's time to share some of my favorite posts by Cathy (you will see how much hard work Cathy has done!).
- The first post is where Cathy shares with us an amazing Baby Dress Template. To this day this post is one of the most popular templates. You can see it here!
- I love how Cathy teaches us how to arrange your digital files!! Want to see more.. check it out here!
- Cathy created this COOL Chinese Fan Template to download! I love this design so much. You can read about it here.
- Cathy put together this amazing Autism Blog Hop! With two of her boys affected as well as my son, it was so wonderful of her to put this together! I was so honored to post it. You can read about it here.
- This next post, Cathy teaches us how to use foil on pages. What a neat idea this is, you have to see it here.
- Cathy shared a great idea for "sew easy flowers." I love how creative these flowers are. You can see them here for the great technique tutorial!
Please leave a comment to help celebrate their talents!
Check back later on this week for more contributor appreciation days!