Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Oct. 29!

Happy Friday and glad you are here to see our featured artist for this week! Our artist for today has a great idea to share about a DIY scavenger hunt! I love this idea so much :) This artist has a wonderful style and shares her beautiful work here. You will see she does an amazing job of using many photos on her page and combining that with a graphic style! I really enjoyed checking out her gallery! It's time to meet our featured artist for today, Cindy!



Hi! I'm Cindy deRosier. I have an MA in Education and taught 4th/5th grade for 11 years. I am currently a stay-at-home mom to Trevor, age 4. I've been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember. As a young child, I used to glue pictures onto binder paper and decorate them with construction paper shapes I cut out. Around 1998, I discovered the scrapbook industry, such as it was at the time. I couldn't believe that there were all these beautiful papers and other special things that would forever replace construction paper and rubber cement on my pages! I absolutely love scrapbooking. I've always loved photography, art, and memory keeping, and it makes me so happy to combine them all. I consider my scrapbooks to be my greatest treasures and hope that someday Trevor loves them as much as I do.

You can see more of my work here: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/82838.html

You can also find me on the Fiskateers message board (Cindy), and at Scrap A Little where I'll be a Guest Designer in November.



Check back in a few minutes to see Cindy's neat post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment