Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Autumn Template!

Autumn is my favorite time of year, if feels great just to be outside with the crisp air and gorgeous fall colors. I decided to make a fall template to share with you today. I have two maple trees in my yard, both are slowly turning to the gold and red I look forward to each year, so I incorporated the maple leaf shape into this versatile template. Here are two examples of how the template can be used. First is my paper scrapbook page with Maggie and I in our backyard.

I used the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection to put this page together. This is such a pretty collection. Next, I have a page I put together using the digital template. With this page I went for a totally different look. I don't have those typical fall colors here, but I love the muted tones.


For this page I used a digital kit called Autumn Rhapsody by Penny Springman and Amanda Heimann. I think the look here is very different with the variations of color on each template piece. I also took my color photo, converted it to black and white, then increased the red tones to get a look similar to my background paper.


Here is the template for paper scrapbookers.

And for our digital readers here is the link for a download of the zipped PSD file.
http://www.4shared.com/file/DEa9jlES/Autumn_Template.html

Hope you have fun taking those fall pictures!!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very lovely design work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cool! I could have my Silhouette cut this out from the digital file!! I'll have to try - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Dolores! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely template!

    ReplyDelete