Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fly A Kite Sketch/Template

Good morning everyone! It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would drop by to share a template and sketch that I made recently. I created the sketch before I made the layout because I was doing design team work for Scraptastic Club. In the end, I moved a few things around on the sketch to work with my layout. It just goes to show that you can definitely change any of our sketches and templates to fit your needs.

Here is the sketch. If you just want to save the sketch, feel free to right click on the image and then click on "Save As".


This is the layout that I created. As you can see, I changed the title placement and exchanged the smaller blocks with three photos.


I didn't forget about the digital girls. If you would like a layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements please click on the link below to be taken to the download page.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the kite string along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO and template! Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete