Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Favorite Project of 2009 + Extra

I wanted to share one of my favorite projects from this past year! It is of my son swimming and I used a fish bowl background. I also created a template and sketch to go along with it.


Here is the template I made to go along with. Click on the image to download it. Next, print and trace onto you page! To learn how to print the entire template on Photoshop Elements click here. To print the template using The Print Shop click here.

Here is the photo template!

Here is the sketch for the page!


Here is the digital template is layers!
http://www.4shared.com/file/185504620/ab579895/pc_fishbowl_template.html


What is your favorite project from 2009?

Ideas for Scrapbookers will be off for a few days ... so have a safe and happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in that layout! Sucha fun layout and template! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is adorable Pammy! I saved the template! Thank you so much. =0)

    ReplyDelete