Thursday, December 17, 2009

Two Examples of Pages Using Templates!

If you haven't already noticed, I'm a big template fan. Actually, I'm more like a FANatic of Pam's templates. I use them pretty frequently, so I thought I would share a couple of layouts with all of you today.

Here's an idea to think about when using templates:


You don't have to use the exact dimensions that are indicated on a layout. For instance, I took some of Pam's templates and incorporated it into 12x12 layouts.





Remember, that templates are sort of like guidelines. You can use them exactly the way they are, or you can alter them to your wildest imagination. Let your creativity run free and try something new!


We want to see what you can do with Pam's templates. Email them to ......... scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .

Thanks so much for looking!


Hugs,
sarah.

5 comments:

  1. Sarah - gorgeous layout!!! i love them!! I haven't used the templates before - but might give it a go cause I love the way they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layouts, Sarah! Love that you used the templates...and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable layouts Sarah! You did a fabulous job with Pammy's templates!

    ReplyDelete