Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Shaped Template!

I came up with this sketch/template while playing around in Photoshop today. I thought maybe someone could use it! It would be great with a horizontal and vertical 4x6 trimmed to fit inside the bracket shape. You can use patterned paper or cardstock for the other pieces, it's all up to you!

As always, I made it into a layered digital template as well for the digital and hybrid girls out there. You can pick it up at the link below. (If you only want the sketch/printable template, just right click on the image above and save it to your computer.)
http://www.4shared.com/file/168488279/6d522886/HL_BracketSketchTemplate.html

(note: this template was inspired by one done by Heidi S. for this site)

5 comments:

  1. Great template! I love anything with brackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE this Heather, your templates rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to use it!!! It is perfect for my mixed orientation pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls! I can't wait to see what you do with it Michelle! Be sure to link your layout to Pam so we can feature it on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tutorials search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 21 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete