Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Template/Sketch!

I have a new template/sketch to share! I made this layout of my daughter the other day. I usually don't go for frilly layouts with lots of flowers (even though I ADORE them), but these photos definitely needed something fancy! Here is the layout I came up with...



I usually make a sketch before I start the layout, but with this one I went in reverse. I liked how the layout came out so I created this template/sketch afterward.



As always, I couldn't leave my digital/hybrid girls out in the cold. I also created a layered digital template that you can download here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/179728985/49d0f6a6/HL_Once_Upon_A_Time.html

Don't forget, if you just want the sketch/template, you don't have to download the digital file. Simply right click on the image below, and then click on "Save As".

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

*Photography by Heather Munsterman "Once Upon A Time Photography" located in Loranger, Louisiana. http://heathermunsterman.com/main.html

7 comments:

  1. Heather your layout is so beautiful and love the template. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this sketch heather! hopefully, i'll get a chance to scrap a LO with this one! :)

    hugs,
    s.

    ReplyDelete