Friday, April 26, 2013

Just For Fun

Hi, it’s Gael here today and I would like to share with you a layout I created recently.  This layout was really created “just for fun”.  I just fell in love with the beautiful Little Miss papers from Bo Bunny and I had an idea of what I wanted to create when I first saw the papers.
I had fun creating a scene where I could then include the little girls off the papers.  I started by using the Prima mask to create the wall and then embossed with the brick embossing folder the top ledge of the wall.  The grass was hand cut by just cutting V randomly into the paper.  The gate was cut on the cricut using an SVG file.
The layout is actually designed to sit on a shelf.  I reinforced the fold between the 2 pages to enable it to be slightly angled so it will stand on its own.  I thought after I’d created it I should have actually done it on canvas, but too late by the time I’d thought of that. 


The reason I enjoyed making this so much was there was no pressure on capturing a moment or ensuring I was enhancing a photo, it was all done purely for fun. 
Thanks for looking
Gael.



VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Marlene Murphy
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sarah Routledge
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Sheila Burns
Pam Callaghan

6 comments:

  1. Cool idea...some paper is so beautiful it is like art by itself!!! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it looks like you had fun making this!! It is do beautiful!! I love that it stands on its own, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say "so beautiful" not "do beautiful!"

      Delete
  3. What a "fun" idea to just create a spread for fun. Your result is amazing. Just beautiful and "fun!" Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete