Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Fall Template!

I haven't gotten a chance to work with this yet.. but I made this for those fall photos that you might have laying around. The first image is the overall template that you can download and print.


Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188610337/7fa25315/pc_leaf_template.html


The second image is the actual template for the photos, since the image above has an overlapping leaf on the upper corner. Download, print and trace onto your photos!

(Click on each individual image and a larger sized image will appear)


I also made this leaf journal spot. I thought it would be a fun way to document your fall pages. I used a digital paper made by Heather Landry (with permission) for the patterned paper. I hope you enjoy these templates!


Ps- make sure you come back the next few days, there will be a CONTEST and a RAK given away! :)

8 comments:

  1. Im loving this blog more and more. Love how it is challenge those (like me) to get out of the straight lines and be daring.

    FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THIS! :) nice job pam! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your templates are so awesome!! I can't wait to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun blog! I am loving all of your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome template Pammy, and I love what you did with the leaf journaling spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pam ummm.... this blog is AMAZING!!! thank you so much for all the inspiration! Im going to be stopping by this blog pretty much every day from now on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word... I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! and check you out with 56 followers :)You go girl!

    ReplyDelete