Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Pet Layout and Digital Cutting Files Downloads!

Hi Pam here!! I am sharing a new feature on the blog today. I am going to be sharing die cut files in the forms of .svg, .studio and .jpeg for you to create your own pages! I hope you will like this new feature and it will enable you to be able to use your cricut as well as your silhouette to cut out the files. Let's get started with sharing my page first. This is my dog Ollie looking as cute as ever!I used layered circles to create my page. I used fun bright colors for my page of Ollie. He was looking so cute and adorable!



Ok time to share the cutting files. First I will put a preview of the cutting files in .jpeg form and then the cutting files. Here is the outside circle layer.


Layered Outside Circle SVG
Layered Outside Circle STUDIO


Now for the inside circles. I combines both on one file to condense space, but you can delete the files you don't want in your programs! The larger clumped circle area goes below each single circle.



Layered Inner Circles SVG
Layered Inner Circles STUDIO

I hope you enjoy these and let me know if you use them by sending me mail at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com ! thanks!


8 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Love the cut file! And LOVE that you offer in all three formats!! It's so frustrating when I find a cute file that isn't in a format I can use, so I very much appreciate this!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! :) I need to come back to this when I get home! Love that sweet face too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Pam, I love your layout! Secondly, thank you so much for sharing the awesome files with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for sharing!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Thank you very much.
    Cindy Dean

    ReplyDelete