Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tanya's CHA Wish List

Hello everyone!  Tanya here, and it's CHA time again!  Here are several new items that I am really excited about!  I've included links to the company blogs so you can get more details on the products and some have expected shipping dates, too! :)

Doodlebug has some fun new collections and embellishments coming out.  I can't wait to get the Sprinkles Arrows in a rainbow of gorgeous colors!  I am also looking forward to getting the Springtime, Sugar Shoppe and Hip Hip Hooray collections!





Echo Park is showing some great collections that are super cute - That's My Boy, Sunshine, and Getaway are all on my wish list!




Carta Bella has a really fun new birthday collection called It's a Celebration, and I love it!


I always love the sweet, classic embellishments that Queen & Co has, and it looks like they've got some fantastic new paper collections to go with them,too!  I'm interested in Memorable Magic (even for non-Disney layouts), On The Go, Summer Splash and Dog Days.  They also have some new embellishments - wood veneers, flair badges, and more incredible Trendy Tapes!








Fancy Pants has a new Nautical collection that will be awesome for all my lake layouts this summer!

What are YOU most excited about putting on your CHA Wish List?

8 comments:

  1. A lot of similarities to what's on my wishlist! Several of those didn't quite make the cut for my blog post but are definitely on my wanted list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a surprise...Doodlebug is on your list... :0P
    As for me? I want everything! I think that covers it! LOL!
    Actually no real "wants" in the sense that I can make a list, but I like what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Echo Park Getaway collection is a must for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Doodlebug collections, and the Carta Bella...*sigh!* But really got me this time around were the Prima collections and the Webster's Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all the Echo Park and Carta Bella stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picks, Tanya, but I have to agree with Doreen! I want everything!!!! (I need to work on Disney photos fro long ago - that Queen and Co line looks wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks, Tanya, but I have to agree with Doreen! I want everything!!!! (I need to work on Disney photos fro long ago - that Queen and Co line looks wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! Such happy colors. Love the doggie stuff!!

    ReplyDelete