Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chickaniddy Page Plus Free Cut Files!

Hi there! It's Pam here again sharing another layout and cut files!  I  created for the CHA winter show for Chickaniddy Crafts. I also included cutting files, .svg, .studio, and .jpeg that I created that go with my page. I love SHAPES on pages. If you checked my pinterest boards you will see this along with my gallery. I love to create them and pin them. :)

This page was inspired by a dartboard and the focal point of it is my parents. They are such a great couple and been together for almost 50 years, wow! I currently have the Silhouette machine and I created my own template to use for my page. I will share this below. I cut out the pieces with different patterned papers. Next, I created tabs and typed out the text in Photoshop. I have included this in my templates, so if you want to print them out and write on them, that would work really well! The Chickaniddy Date Night Collection worked perfectly for my page!
Here is my page to start out with!


As you can see I used a ton of paper, embellishments, stickers, and such. This was such a fun page!! I just LOVE the Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night collection!

Here is the JPEG file for the outside round template. Below are the SVG and STUDIO files links. I put the entire shape in the cutting file in case you wanted all one color. If not, just delete the ones that you don't want.

Round Rays SVG
Round Rays STUDIO


Here is the JPEG of the labels and also the middle circle.

Round Rays Center SVG
Round Rays Center STUDIO


I hope you enjoy using these files! Please don't forget to pair it with some great Chickaniddy Crafts paper ;).


7 comments:

  1. I totally can't wait to use these. Thank you Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous page, PAM! WOW! I love it and want to thank you again for sharing the files with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting file, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is a beautiful layout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One gorgeous layout, and amazing that your parents have been married that long--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Love how you were able to get so many papers combined on the page.

    ReplyDelete