Friday, January 24, 2014

Sharon's Favorites from 2013!

Good Morning everyone!  Sharon here . . . I hope that those of you who are in the midst of this deep freeze are staying warm!

I would like to share my favorite projects of 2013 with you.

I am going to begin with some pages that I made for a class that I took entitled "Mixed Emotions."  It was a mixed media class that used a different emotion for each lesson.  I enjoyed this class so much!  Not only were the instructors talented, they were very friendly, too.  As were all of the participants in the class.  I felt like I made a lot of wonderful friends there.

Here are just a few (4 to be exact!) of the emotions that I depicted during this class:
Loneliness:

Love:

Sadness:

and hate:

I am not a card maker, but I made one lonely card last year!!!  Here it is:

And I last, but not least, I am sharing some of my favorite scrapbook pages made throughout the year:
January:

February:

March::

 May:

August:

October:

November:

December:

Thank you for taking this trip with me through my 2013 favorites!  I hope that we all get a chance to create lots of wonderful pages and projects in 2014, too.


VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon on being featured here. I love seeing all your beautiful work together and some of these are my favorites too. So happy to have been following you all year and love your style and your kindness! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layouts are so beautiful and inspiring!
    Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always create amazing things Sharon! I just loveeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your work. Great choices for your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful work Sharon! I am totally inspired...and I love you 4 emotion pieces...they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so beautiful, love all the favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon you have such a lovely and beautiful style!! I see it back on all your amazing artwork. Even from an emotion hate you make out a wonderful and beautiful masterpiece of art work.
    I have to say I my favorite one´s are your scrapbook page, because I am a scrapper to. Mixed media I like, but don´t do myself. Your scappages always brings out a lot of creativity and than I can´t wait to scrapbook again.

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I love the Mixed Media class and the results you created. Neat concept to create from an emotion. Your scrap pages are all so lovely. Great texture, dimension and shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is Monique Fox's 2013 favorites:

    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-year-in-review-my-top-10-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous and inspiring creations!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful work Sharon, well done!

    ReplyDelete