Monday, January 13, 2014

Cindy's Favorite Layouts of 2013

Cindy here!  Each year, I set a goal for myself to complete an average of one scrapbook layout a week.  It's a good number for me: enough to hit the highlights of our year, but not so many that we're drowning in albums.  In 2013, I made 55 layouts.  I like most of them, dislike a few, and love the rest. Amongst the ones I love, these stood out to me for one reason or another. 







Feel free to visit my blog at cindyderosier.com for more information about any of these layouts!


3 comments:

  1. Great goal Cindy. Congrats on surpassing it! Love that you captured real life, every day moments on your pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such an amazing job with setting your goals and keeping them, Cindy. I love all of your wonderful pages! Thanks for sharing them here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that angry squash!!!

    ReplyDelete