Monday, February 3, 2014

summer fun in the sun

Hi everyone, Tanya here today, to share a fun layout from last summer!  Considering we got snow yesterday, I'm really missing that summer sun and heat!! :)

I made this layout using Carta Bella's Rough & Tumble collection.  I cut tons of banners using various dies from Spellbinders, Sizzix/Stampin' UP!, The Stamps of Life and even punches!  I layered them all up across the bottom of my photo grid, with a pop of bright color underneath.  I also used my We R Memory Keepers Crop A Dile to punch holes and set some eyelets, then used floss to wrap through.  After rearranging things several times on this layout, I was really happy with the final result! :)



Hope everyone has a great, scrappy day!!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the flags along the bottom. I too am anxious for the warmer weather to get here. Even just sunshine would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 2-pager, Tanya! I enjoyed your post so much! Yes, with all of the snow and cold we have been getting this winter, I can't wait for summer!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Tanya - this was a double comment. I don't know why this always happens to me!

      Delete
  4. Cute! We've had too much sunshine and desperately need rain. Not that I want it, but we do need it. Too bad we can't trade. I've often said that if I had a superpower I'd want to be able to schedule the weather. ;)

    ReplyDelete