Thursday, June 2, 2011

*New* Four Round Photos Template

Well hello and happy Thursday! It's Pam again and I am sharing a brand new template with you all! I really like how this one turned out. When I scrapped my own traditional page design using the sketch, I love how it all came together. Don't forget that both digital and traditional scrappers can use it. If you are a digi scrapper, you can download the template. If you are a traditional scrapper, you can use the template as a sketch as I did in my example on the bottom of the page. Here is a preview of the template.


Here is a link a to the digital layered template for digital scrapbookers... first review how to use clipping masks here if you need to when using template.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/jeUZErVo/pc_four_circles_template.html


Here is an examples of page I created with the template!



I hope you enjoy this! Please send me any pages that you create to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and i will feature it! :)




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete