Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teacher Gift Ideas!

Its Sara hear with a little post to give you some quick and easy Teacher Gifts!  Its that time of year and school is wrapping up (for some it already has has) but these ideas could be used for daycare providers, camp counselors or next years teachers. 


I just adore the first idea with the very popular reusable cup!  Depending up on your cup will depend on how you decorate it. I simply used some scrap paper and ribbon to make a collar on the top (I used glue dots for adhesive).  Than I filled the cup with single serve packets of lemon aid and pink lemon aid.  To top it off I made this little banner that says
"Thank You for quenching my thirst for knowledge!" 

So easy!!!! 

Next is a left over Crystal Light container that I decorated with scrap paper and filled with Reese's Pieces!  Than I just added a little scalloped tag that says 
" I love you to pieces"

These are great little ideas to add to your bag of tricks for all sort of occasions! 

Happy Gift Giving!


5 comments: