Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flower Template to Brighten Your Day!

Hey all! It is Pam here sharing a flowery template I created based on one of my pages. The main flower should look familiar! It is flower used on the banner.

Here is a preview of the template and also traditional scrappers feel free to use this as a sketch! :)

 

For digital and hybrid scrappers, please first review how to use clipping masks here if you need to when using template.  Also I linked the flower petals and the background so in case any moved you wouldn't have to figure where it goes.

Here is the link to the digital layered template for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements.



Here is the layout I originally created with my mom in it!



I hope you enjoy this template/sketch!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice sketch template and great LO! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Pam! and your mum is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch and page are both gorgeous Pammy! Thanks so much for sharing. I always love your graphic style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing all your amazing templates!

    ReplyDelete