Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heather's June Sketch Two

I created this template based on the layout I made for a blog hop on Jessica Sprague's website. I just realized when I sat down to write this post that I'm not allowed to share the layout until this Friday. Ooops! Thank goodness that Nancy, Vicky, and Dolores came through with example layouts for me to share! Thank you very much girls. Here is the the preview of the sketch/template.


This is Nancy's layout. She scrapped about her daughter running away. The layout is so pretty and her journaling totally tugs at my heart strings. Such a wonderful page!


Vicky made this lovely page featuring beautiful handmade flowers and gorgeous layered butterflies. What a pretty dog! I also love that she included a paw print as an embellishment.


Dolores used the digital template that will be available for download at the end of this of post. She scrapped adorable photos of a sweet dog she meet at her family reunion. I love the clusters of flowers she used and the pretty color combination.


If you want to download the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements feel free to click the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/QpCWAodD/HL_JuneTemplateTwo.html

2 comments: